Sunday, March 17, 2013

Job Mis-Description

Having moved jobs multiple times in my career, I have tended to see several job descriptions of positions I have held. It is always interesting to look back and see your previous position seeking applicants. It was an ex-colleague, whom highlighted to me the job specification for the job we both used to do several years ago. When I read the professional document, I just had to chuckle to myself. It was not just the fact that minimum requirements had been dropped but proof that I was well over qualified for the position, even back then. Further more, the story on the page was much a world away from life in the office in the actual day-to-day role.

you won’t just have all the resources you need at your fingertips, but the team environment to motivate you to take charge of and develop your own progression.


No comments: